InterMine Training Portal
InterMine Training Portal is developed for users of InterMine, which integrates biological data sources, making it easy to query and analyse data.
We have video and text tutorials on how to query the InterMine API with the Python client. Click here to see them.
- Intro To Data Analysis:
- Data Analysis Workflows:
- 🐍 Python
- 🇷 Data analysis workflows in R
- July 4, 2019 - Handling integrated biological data using Python, Jupyter, and InterMine
- June 19, 2019 - UI + API training courses at Cambridge Bioinformatics Training Facility
- February 13, 2019 - EBI Multiomics Data Integration
- June, 2018 - GCCBOSC 2018
- Shorter UI section, with a longer API focus. 2.5 hours.
- February, 2018 - EBI Multiomics course
- Mostly UI-oriented with a short API section.
- Shortlink: bit.ly/intermine-ebi-2018
- 🇷 Producing figures and data visualisations in R (Advanced):
Here’s a short list of video tutorials produced by community members. If you’d like yours added to the list please contact us!
- Humanmine tutorials - using the new BlueGenes interface
- FlyMine intro videos - for the Drosophila-minded among us.
- TargetMine tutorials Tutorials for an InterMine designed to help identify drug targets.
- YeastMine videos - SGD has quite a broad range of tutorials based on S. Cerevisiae data.
- MouseMine at MGI - M. musculus InterMine intro
- Python tutorials - Tutorials to help you get familiarised with the intermine-python package. The tutorials are in the form of Jupyter-Notebooks.