Tutorials and videos
Training workshops and Exercises
We typically carry out a few training workshops each year - keep your eye on our calendar or twitter feed to find out when registration is open. The materials are available online and designed to be worked through in a self-led or tutor-led manner. These include:
- Intro To Data Analysis:
- Data Analysis Workflows:
- 🐍 Python
- 🇷 Data analysis workflows in R
- 🇷 Producing figures and data visualisations in R (Advanced):
Here’s a short list of video tutorials produced by community members. If you’d like yours added to the list please contact us!
- FlyMine intro videos - for the Drosophila-minded among us.
- TargetMine tutorials Tutorials for an InterMine designed to help identify drug targets.
- YeastMine videos - SGD has quite a broad range of tutorials based on S. Cerevisiae data.
- MouseMine at MGI - M. musculus InterMine intro
- Python tutorials - Tutorials to help you get familiarised with the intermine-python package. The tutorials are in the form of Jupyter-Notebooks.