Contributing to InterMine
If you’d like to contribute to InterMine, here are a few ways to get started:
- Look at InterMine issues and BlueGenes Issues
- Issues marked “good first bug” and “hacktoberfest” (more about Hacktoberfest) are good places to start.
- Mention on the ticket that you’d like to make a start so no-one else picks it up!
- Read through our contributing guidelines before making any pull requests.
- When you think it’s ready, make a PR and bask in glory!
- Need more help, or have an idea? Drop us an email or come visit in chat. We’d love to hear from you!
- If you’re a student, you could consider applying for Google Summer of Code - applications open in March.
InterMine's contributors come from all around the world and are a key part of our success. Here's a partial list of people who've helped us out. We couldn't do it without you!! <3